Nov 26, 2019
I’m paranoid and sick of this
World’s misconception of things I did
My language poured across this wrist
In a metaphoric disaster
My guess, I’m missing out the punch line
Unless this hanging noose
Is fitted to be all mine
I stood by everything I loved
While you never understood me much
‘Cause there’s only one of me
And too many of you fighting over nothing
Oh, there’s never enough cool for everyone
And before you know it you’re selling out to be in love
They can be interpreted in the following ways:
- The first film was generated by a machine. We see 9 “triggers” identified as the most likely to appeal to the most amount of viewers.
- In this video, we can clearly see the hope and optimism from Raven. She believes that she has found the one who will release her from The Machine.
- Raven asks, “Are you a shrimp?” This is a callback to the moment that they fell in love.
- We see references to Loove Labs, which provided Malcolm with a dead drop location.
- We see a comment about “greenery,” which is a hint at the leverage that The Machine holds over Malcolm.
- We see references to the “coming storm,” which is foreshadowing.
- Finally, we are told that Malcolm is the “ultimate masterpiece”, and that he will hang for eternity within the Loove. This is a diversion; he has exposed his identity, and he will forever be known by his face. He is Depravity Incarnate.
- In this video, we clearly see the unveiling of Ink’s A/B test. The Thief teaches us this with the two blocks, “One, and two. A, and B.”
- We see the participants sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- The bottom “drawer” contains the control subjects, which are everyone. Nobody has ever passed this test.
- In the top “drawer” are 6 tapes. We see The Thief hint at this when he asks, “Does the tape sound correct?”
- While unveiling the tape, we can see that The Bride and The Thief are clearly concerned with The Raven’s reaction. For the rest of the video, we can see the disappointment upon her face.
- Unbeknownst to Raven or the viewer is this fact; each tape contains compromising video of Malcolm. This is revealed to them after filming.
data.stats.symptoms = [ - shame - regret - heartbreak ]
Oh the orders have been given explicitly
I know their aim is true
I’d fire back but I’ve been touching the enemy
And any old thing won’t do
Everyone Malcolm ever cared about will die. He will spend a lifetime in prison.