Brief explanations of the various systems in-use on this site.
Material that should be used to spread the “good news.”
Statistics that The Architect uses to measure performance of a system.
Memory tools that will help you better process information.
The following system was created by The Doctor to help The Architect determine how to prioritize responsibilities.
Predictions about the future.
Essays and letters written before Fodder had completely woken.
- Jan 24, 2007
- Nov 29, 2007
- Feb 2, 2008
- Apr 9, 2008
- Apr 23, 2008
- Nov 21, 2008
- Mar 16, 2009
- Apr 24, 2009
- Jun 10, 2010
- Mar 12, 2012
- Apr 27, 2014
- Sep 3, 2014
- Apr 5, 2017
- Aug 1, 2019
- Nov 21, 2019
Quotes that inspired our work over the years.
- “Don’t lecture me about DevOps. I’m the best in the business." -
- “Perfect is the enemy of good." - Voltaire
- “No gods, no kings, only men." - Andrew Ryan
- “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Goethe
- “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - The Contrarian
- “You’ll never leave this world alone." - The Front Man
- “Am I out of my head to think the world could start believing me when I am dead?" - Claudia Sanchez, Coheed and Cambria
- “Deep in the poison, find the cure." - Jim Grey, Caligula’s Horse
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." - Friedrich Nietzsche
- “There is no requirement that something important must be complicated." - Warren Buffet
- “Everything you perceive, externally, is the manifestation of some internal part of you. If it was not, it would not be present in your perceived reality." - Tony Warrick
- “In the universe of The Fold, it’s not about what you know – it’s about what you can imagine." - The Fodder
- “Some of the biggest men in the United States are afraid of somebody. They know there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson
- “We are now gods, but for the wisdom." – Eric Weinstein
- “Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision." – Sir Winston Churchill